Cat Mindfulness – 6th of January
You might have a pace of life which is busy and demanding. Pause offers you this unique chance to meet a Mindfulness Mentor and local author who can help you notice the moments between the breaths.
Dr. Neomie Da Costa, B. Msc.D brings you this workshop designed to show you how to Pause for a while to appreciate the blessings of nature.
- Slow your life down so that you can enjoy it more.
- The session will involve focusing your mind inwards on your experience, then outwards towards the cats and the cafe
- We will show you how the mind processes happiness.
- Have a toolbox to help you get through difficult times and get out of them more quickly.
- Notice the little things that bring you joy like a cat purring or a soft, warm paw.
As well as the 1-hour Mindfulness there’s an option to spend another hour in the cafe after the class to play with the cats, have some food and drinks and to mingle with the other attendees.
Food and drink menu available: discount of 10% off any food if you show your event ticket. (Have a look at the menu online at pausecatcafe.com/menu , for quicker ordering)
5 in stock